Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Contacting Megan Gibson

Contacting my writer was really simple, her email was provided on her latest article. She is really nice and emailed me back right away. She wasn't quite sure exactly what to recommend me because she writes on so many different topics.

My Email:

Ms. Gibson,
My name is Elizabeth Coons. I'm a senior at Roncalli High School in Indianapolis, Indiana. I am currently taking an AP English Language and Copositon class. One of our assignments is to create a blog about an op-ed writer of our choice. I chose you because I enjoyed reading one of your articles.
Our latest assignment was to choose a recent article and write on how you gave a concession statement and how ou backed up your argument. then we could choose to agree or disagree. I wrote my lastest update on the digital diagnosis piece you wrote last week.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/12/07/digital-diagnosis-2010-the-most-popular-health-stories-of-the-year/
This week we must attempt to contact our writers and ask a few questions. I would like to ask if you've come across any related topics since you wrote this article? And Are there any other articles you have written that you would recommmend?
Thank you for your time,
Elizabeth Coons


Her Response:

Hi Elizabeth,

Thanks for writing in and for reading my article.

I’d love to help out, I’m just a little unsure what you’re after. Did you want more articles that were about health or about web searches? I mainly write and report on web trends, so I have some related articles on search engines that I can recommend. Is there anything in particular you were looking for (health, tech, science—I touch a lot of topics) that would help with your project? Let me know.

Thanks again,

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment